Thursday, May 28, 2009

Konami game magazine in Japan published an advertisement, the advertisement is a wild place, the weather unusually unstable, more lightning from time to time. 18-5-2009 to the start page. In the film you will find on the lightning, the vaguely see a figure 5. Because of that figure Mteal Gear Solid form is the usual set of each font used, so there is reason to believe that this new rumor in the works MGS5. In this video broadcast, many people use computer technology analysis shows that the film's various weather conditions also showed a number of date and so on. This is really in the end MGS5, a new game or another, this to be the official confirmed by the future.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there I was looking at your blog and I like the content (I'm a big video game nerd myself) so I wanted to let you know I am now officially a follower of your blog and I hope to comment on your posts and share content in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete